ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1000 to spend

Mk4 .:R32
If you had £1000 to spend on a pretty much standard ph2 172, what would u do. I've already got a carbon splitter and BMC CDA.

Changed my mind about getting a 182 cup, just going to put a bit of money into making mine better.

Tempted by white turinis and a stealth exhaust

Jag Mondeo -Type
Either H&R Coilover properly setup or:
Eibach Sportlines, Stealth exhaust, Wheels or Inlet matched + remapped

I've also already got it lowered on eibach pros 25mm at the back at 15 at the front :)

Everyone raves about coilovers. Do they make a massive difference to the handling and ride quality of the car?

Yeah they do look pretty awesome, but white on flame red looks pretty horny as well. Where's the cheapest place/website to get 16" turinis

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
decat, itg panel filter, remap, matched inlets. Dont botherd with lowering as you have to live everyday with the car.

Scirocco GT 210
Itg panel filter, inlet match and remap. Should still have plenty of change which you can then pocket/spend on something else altogether.

I'd go for Koni Adjustable dampers.

Full blown coilovers are too hardcore for 99% of applications.

R35 GTR
Coilovers are the only mod to do. dont chase any power on na engine, too expensive. But saying that, I would probably have done it myself if i kept the 172.

I have some H+R coilovers for your car, I'm willing to let them go for almost half retail price.:)

R35 GTR
Brakes are a must! Just spent £250 on some ferodo ds2500 and brembo max discs. They are only 30 miles old and they bite hard!