ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

’sport’ suspension different

So, just so I am clear on this, what does my dynamique have different in terms of supsension settings and steering that makes it (sports) over say an authentique?

I drive a lot of rural roads and find it can become very unsettled if it hits a few bumps in a row!

I suppose its just a different ratio on the steering (and I much pref the hydraulic in my aunts 1.4 8v) but what changes are there to suspension?

Lionel Richie

to my knowledge of what ive seen, not much really!! Probably different length/weighted springs, i doubt the shocks will be different

As youve mentiod the steering rack thing too, and i know what you mean about the bumps!!!!

Lol all i know ive f**ked my shocks and springs in 11k miles....It really does not handle anymore... or is it just me trying to kill it.....