ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport

Renaultsport Clio 197 F1
Just wondering am i the only one who hasn't recieved there exhaust yet ordered mine on the 1st and still nothing plus no reply's from emails or text message.

John

Clio 197 R27 Albi
been totaly put off now tbh, i really wanted one but by the sounds of it the guy dont even bother replying to emails now :( shame

MCS R56
Im in the same boat bud.. three weeks now paid last week. Phoned and emailed him with no replys.

Service is terrible. Failed majorly on my order so a complaint was sent and money returned.

He won't hear from me again.

Everyone is busy, so there is no excuse. If you can't handle the orders...

Artic Blime 182
Has anyone rang, rather than txting and emailing?

Yep - Automated message telling you to email him. :(

he's just back from Ireland (tonight), spoke to him earlier

Oh cool i will ring him tomorrow then, thank Fred :approve:

An i dont mind waiting for the exhaust, just need conformation of the payment as it has gone out of the account and its allot of money (not my account or money). I have heard nothing but good things about them and being in a manufacturing company i can understand the presure they could be under at the moment so im fine.

Hopefully they will contact me tomorrow or i will be able to contact them. :D

Lionel Richie
J 5 LEE, you seem to be struggling to get hold of him, drop me a pm with your real name and number and i'll get him to call or e-mail you

Artic Blime 182
Yes he phoned me yesterday, Andrew is a very nice guy he seems to be really busy at the moment though.

How have you been trying to get hold of him?

Renaultsport Clio 197 F1
no it's ok i spoke to andrew on monday and everything is sorted. But thanks fred. And i understand he's busy and is having abit of trouble.
John

Artic Blime 182
Mine arrived this morning, so i believe it got delivered to my mums will go round later and collect it :)

Exactly when Andrew said it would arrive :)

Renaultsport Clio 197 F1
Big thanks to andrew for driving down with the exhaust was here at 8am with it. Just a quick question does the exhaust usually come with nuts and bolts.

John

RS RIP
nah, would'nt think so.. when ordering these bolts/gasket sets at Renault you will pay dearly for them so Yozza will not deliver those for the price you paid. The set required (for example the manifold to cat gasket + bolts) costs more than 30 pounds

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
i think he means for the centre section to back box joint, you need 2 x m10 bolts and 4 nuts (or use 2 locking nuts)

RS RIP
^^ right .

I do know Yozzasport has never ever had negative feedback/complaints on here (CS) . All i have read in these last 3 years was love ..

Big thanks to andrew for driving down with the exhaust was here at 8am with it. Just a quick question does the exhaust usually come with nuts and bolts.

John

This is the Andrew that I know. Decent bloke really, just run off his arse and heart is in the right place.