ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

youtube...some people have no brains at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What a sad sad way to live your life. It's not like no one breaks the speed limit or has ever overtaken someone.

The fact he's trying to drive as dangerous as humanly possible is what makes him a c**t. At what point do you ever think driving like that is okay? Why?

Maybe he needed dude points?

172 CUP
540852_10201012632337423_2009802442_n.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It must be him trying to look cool. There can't be any other reason.

Black Sheep
Looks like he's been a lurker since 2011. I thought it was someone setting up the ultimate troll LOL!

derv biege barge
P1ss poor driving. We are all guilty of a bit over the limit, but that is pathetic. I just hope he doesn't end up hurting an innocent child. Keep it for the track bruv.

I had a b3ll3nd in a ph1 overtake me in a thirty zone a couple of weeks back. I could see it happening and was so tempted to throw mine in second to keep him pinned on the wrong side of the road with nowhere to go. I didn't though cos 1 my kids were in the car with me and 2 I managed to distinguish between real life and GTA4.
:nono:

clio 172
P1ss poor driving. We are all guilty of a bit over the limit, but that is pathetic. I just hope he doesn't end up hurting an innocent child. Keep it for the track bruv.

I had a b3ll3nd in a ph1 overtake me in a thirty zone a couple of weeks back. I could see it happening and was so tempted to throw mine in second to keep him pinned on the wrong side of the road with nowhere to go. I didn't though cos 1 my kids were in the car with me and 2 I managed to distinguish between real life and GTA4.
:nono:
well said :clap:

You just dont drive like that in a built up area enough said, what an absolute melon. His mate needs to learn how to change gear also, no wonder he needs a new gearbox every now and then! :lolup: Bet the average speed on the trip computer has never been under a 100 with all that dual carriage way racin' Y0!

Ph2 172
What a buttplug. That area was too built up to be doing speeds like that. I'm far from perfect but those overtakes were a disaster waiting to happen.

Respect to the bloke who reported him, uploading it to boost his ego is worse than the driving IMO.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Right at the end "this has got torque" lmao thought he drove a 420bhp bm yet he thinks a 172 has torque lol.

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
There used to be times in N. Ireland if the Police didn't catch these people....

Send him over!

Did you join yesterday to post that? Also the link is some random address in Oxford.

Hmmm...

Yes I did. The link is for Croxford Gardens in London (where the driver in the video lives), not Oxford. I can see where you went wrong though, reading is difficult and not a skill everyone has the benefit of being good at.

Why Hmmm?

SG9 Forester STi
I'm shocked he didn't actually hurt anyone or crash. The times when he couldn't overtake and just sat on the persons bumper until he could were awful.

Yes I did. The link is for Croxford Gardens in London (where the driver in the video lives), not Oxford. I can see where you went wrong though, reading is difficult and not a skill everyone has the benefit of being good at.

Why Hmmm?
When I click the link I see:

1 Croxford Gardens, Kidlington, Oxfordshire OX5 1XB, UK

That is just north of Oxford, in Oxfordshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.