ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

youtube...some people have no brains at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 172
yep ! whats up with track day or early sunday morning over tops in middle of no where at least if you get it wrong its only you that gets hurt etc...DUMB ASS MUPPET'S

O

Oakley12

What an absolute Cnut. Although I kind of liked the sound of the exhaust!

O

Oakley12

Just realised its the guy that uploaded the vid of him up the astra's arse :S

FF RB 182
Its fine doe init 'This guy drives a bmw 335i tuned to 420bhp as a daily car.'

f**king idiots.

172 CUP
What a f***ing d**kend. Hope he dies driving like that.
The r****d lives near here
Solway Rd London Borough of Haringey, London N22

180.5 bhp 172
Going by his other vids...

RE51 WPV

RS51_zps21d8f9f3.png

WPV_zps7f4fed76.png

[h=1]Vehicle enquiry[/h]
The enquiry is complete.The vehicle details for RE51 WPV are:
Date of Liability01 05 2013
Date of First Registration08 10 2001
Year of Manufacture2001
Cylinder Capacity (cc)1998cc
CO2 Emissions194g/Km
Fuel TypePETROL
Export MarkerN
Vehicle StatusLicence Not Due
Vehicle ColourBLUE
Vehicle Type ApprovalM1
Vehicle Excise Duty rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate£137.50
12 Months Rate£250.00

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
He'll crash sooner or later. Just hope whoever he crashes into is alright, don't give a flying f**k about him though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Bare rapid. Why rev when you're reversing? Can't stand people that do that.

clio 172
He'll crash sooner or later. Just hope whoever he crashes into is alright, don't give a flying f**k about him though.
to true !! thats why my other car is a land rover defender 90 ! the amount of little chavs i have push out of the way !

Fiesta ST-3
That first video is dreadful. All I kept thinking was I hope a little kid or dog doesnt run out etc. Grade A w**ker. I didn't give the other videos time of day.

Hark at all the sweet an innocent in this thread. Yes the guy is a dildo driving like this but most of you would have made a stupid overtake and broke the 30 limit in a car at some point.

172 Cup
RE51 WPV - obviously one to avoid like the plague if it ever survives long enough to be put up for sale.

Absolutely disgraceful driving! :mad:

Hark at all the sweet an innocent in this thread. Yes the guy is a dildo driving like this but most of you would have made a stupid overtake and broke the 30 limit in a car at some point.

Well no actually....

Fiesta ST-3

Are you being serious? Yes there is a time and place for it and most have perhaps done it but not in built up areas like that with cars parked both sides of the road.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

Awh c'mon, lol. Really? I don't hang about but that driving is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.