ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Your help needed - Get your car up in lights! **

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm no pro but one of the favourite pics of my ph1 172

Picture690.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Any more? Last chance really. Could do with some more Vee pics

130i Road, 172 Track
There are some exceptionally good photos in here. Lots of new wallpapers now downloaded, so thanks :cool:

But there are also some utter sh*te ones. Blurry, poor colour/contrast and sh*tty backgrounds. Why bother? :eek:

Sorry for this useless post but these pics should be the best of the best...

(crawls back into hole to see if I have anything decent enough to add.)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Do you not think it would be good to have all the photos taken by the same person - would be good for consistency and look more professional? I'm thinking Shadowness as this is what he does after all. :)

I know you're probably trying to promote community spirit, but we do have the calendar etc for that.

Noticed that a few of my photos have been posted up on here, just like to say I have no objections to them being used and if you'd like me to dig out the originals that's fine.

Will be good to see how this all works out anyway!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Suppose I might as well stick a few in.. I've backed up most of my 2009 and early 2010 photos to an external HD, but I've got a few left mainly from January to April this year I think. I can boot up the HD if you want any others though.
thumbs.gif

100131cliosport-60.jpg

100131cliosport-33.jpg

20100125-IMG_7194.jpg

20100125-IMG_7179.jpg

20100125-IMG_7156.jpg

20100125-IMG_7147.jpg

100131cliosport-198.jpg

100131cliosport-137-2.jpg

Oulton_Park-15-of-68.jpg

Original files are available.

Cheers,
Ian

826-dsc_0034.jpg

This?

TheBoosh has a couple of mine from the Sheffield meet (one being the above image).

Also this is one on the way to FCS:
4696745115_70cff4fa6d.jpg

Took by Feirny.

Hope they can make the cut, would love my car to be on CS.

one or two none clios wanted? to show all are welcome? like other 'renaultsports'..

no? ok :(

lol

some amazing shots in here, god knows why some have posted though, they look like they are off a phone, perception of quality is a broad scale i guess.