ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your 2008 car plans

RenaultSport 197
I am deffinately going to buy either a 182 or a 172. It's going to have to be on finance, but im certain I want a Clio again, and this time a Sport model.

1.2 16v Dynamique
To get the dent fixed in the passenger rear quarter then to finally get rid of the thing and get a diesel Golf....

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I am deffinately going to buy either a 182 or a 172. It's going to have to be on finance, but im certain I want a Clio again, and this time a Sport model.

Yay, nice one Doug. Glad to hear you still want a Clio. Shame you will be selling your 1.2 though. If I could afford it I would have it.

Mk1 RT + F7p + 172 Brakes
either

engine conv on my current clio, either willy, r5 gtt or 480t lump (possibly a vaux redtop for something different)

or

buy my mates turbo civic esi

RenaultSport 197

Yay, nice one Doug. Glad to hear you still want a Clio. Shame you will be selling your 1.2 though. If I could afford it I would have it.

lol Debz, after long and hard thinking (I was thinking about the Audi A3, A4, Golf GTi and motorbike's) I've decided I want Clio again, regardless of however many people seem to moan about them. I have seen 2 Clio's for sale around my area, a Silver 182 and a blue 172 (same colour as Ryan's) and I have fallen in love with them. It's deffo the next step for me and I really can't wait to get rid of this slow coach. I also worked out that I can just about afford to run it and still afford to live away from home comfortably. So if all goes to plan, RenaultSport here I come! :)

EDIT (P.S): I did look at the Twingo GT 1.2T and although it's a nice car I have come to the conclusion it is more of a female's car and ooze's too much oestrogen for my liking. And the fact it's still a 1.2 put's me off quite a bit.

mine is having loads done and should all be done and ready for summer!
lots of engine work (possible supercharger)
leda coilovers
white speedlines
new front seats
roll cage
respray in black
carbon fibre bonnet
smoked tints to hide the boot build

i cant wait!!!

182 ff with cup pack's
inlets matched
remap
toyo's r888
track rims
coilovers setup
3 trip's to the ring:)
and starting on project Focos!!:quiet:

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
1. Leda Coilovers.
2. Sticky Tyres.
3. Service.
4. Trip to Nurburgring to earn another car its sticker.
5. Sell bits, sell car, buy something else.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Nothing to mine as it doesn't deserve it after having a new gearbox, clutch, drive shaft, new brakes, tyres, gearbox mounts plus insurance and tax in the last couple of months.

Hopefully it will been gone by summer and then maybe get a 225, or 147 GTA for while

BMW E46 330i Touring
Sell it, buy something that i don't care whether it gets dented or scratched and is cheaper to run, insure, tax, etc, etc.

Turbo LY R27
Buy cup spoiler for my r27 and hope morego bring out a power upgrade like they did for the 182 (202)! Mmmm spicy!:cool:

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
MOT, Service + tax in Jan :-/

Fit sportlines
Respray front bumber from stone chips
New steering wheel
Re-gas air con
Fit new tyres

Maybe:

Bucket seats
strip interior

remap the oilburner in the new year and thats probably it as I will probably be moving out and in with the missus so wont be able to afford to do anything else :( Worst comes to the worst, I wont move out and will probably get a Civic Type-R GT. If i'm real lucky I'll get to do both :D

White R26/Stripped Valver
Remap (Thursday)
Fix arch rust
Wash!
After 3 years almost...put rear veiw mirror on.
Standard rear lights
New boot
Fix heater
Refurb turbines
Get carbon bonnet repaired...
Sort exhaust rattle- new centre piece.
Sand and respray stripped boot.
Colour code dash.
Lightweight buckets.
Re-locate air filter.
Maybe find a younger donor shell and save alot of time and money.
and if I can save enough...
...Racing Blue respray?!?!?

Think thats it :D

CBR1K, F21 125D
sort my rear arches
get my smoothed boot sprayed
coilovers
williams inlet manifold
16" alloys
start on sound system
get dash and door cards flocked
thats bout it for now

Works...kind of...
Refurb the 15's.
Get some French show plates (for shows!).
Get the Sportlines and new standard shocks fitted.
Colour code the bumpers, side strips and mirrors.
Get the whole car de-dinged/dented.
Get the whole car PC'd

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
strip the rest of my interior out
fit buckets
harness
carbon fibre front and rear door cards :)
2 more R888`s n 2 more turini`s
possibly GDI coilovers (my fk`s r ok but not a patch on the GDI 1`s)

SUM TRACK DAYS!!

tax n mot n insurance in march, busy month! :(