ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You know your exhaust is knackered when..

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
The staff at the mcdonalds drive through all stick their heads out of the window to see what car your driving

Astra Twintop
I once had to wait for my order, and they usually right your reg on top of the receipt............

I had "Loud blue Clio" written on mine!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
its funnier when all of KFC staff members come outside to see your mate write off another mates car in the car park. LOL

Clio 182
My exhaust fell off while I was driving through my village, I drove past a cooper and he didn't batter an eyelid. It sounded like a tank!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
at matchems the other night someones exhaust fell off and they didnt even notice ( they were on track and the red lights came on so everyone had to stop) took him ages before he realised they wanted him to go to the middle and get it basically.

so basically his exhaust was so loud it made no noise difference with it off

The bird that's usually on my local Mcd's drive thru always knows it's my car coming, although thats more to do with my reg plate/the fact I played hide the sausage with her on the back seat of it.

Mk2 Ph2 1.2
The bird that's usually on my local Mcd's drive thru always knows it's my car coming, although thats more to do with my reg plate/the fact I played hide the sausage with her on the back seat of it.

Classy ;)