ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York Videos 2 - easier access.

R2D2 - are you blind or on a major wind up mission? Ive already posted the 1/4 mile times that the "geezer in the Willy" got. They are impressive for a 150bhp 8 year old car. Your times were not impressive for a new 230bhp+ car. Oh yeah, a normal 172 will not paste a Willy. Weve tried it before and in real life it just isnt happening. And Im not just saying that cos I have a Williams, my last car was a MK2 172. So there. :p

OY - C3P0 There you go again - maybe im on a wind up mission but you take it so serious - its only a larrffff ind it. ok lets talk serious now for rhys -

is it true that the servo assisted, diagonally split braking system with discs at the front and rear with anti lock brakes and electronic brake distribution fitted to the 172 are as good as the servo assisted diagonally split double circuit braking sysem with anti lock brakes and electronic brake distribution, 330mm discs with 4 pot callipers at the front & 300 mm discs with 2 pot callipers at the rear on the v6 ?? mmmmmmm i just cant figure it out - can you ?

C3P0 is the gay robot by the way.

Quote: Originally posted by CB1A on 18 May 2003

OY - C3P0 There you go again - maybe im on a wind up mission but you take it so serious - its only a larrffff ind it. ok lets talk serious now for rhys -

So serious I used a little :p face.

is it true that the servo assisted, diagonally split braking system with discs at the front and rear with anti lock brakes and electronic brake distribution fitted to the 172 are as good as the servo assisted diagonally split double circuit braking sysem with anti lock brakes and electronic brake distribution, 330mm discs with 4 pot callipers at the front & 300 mm discs with 2 pot callipers at the rear on the v6 ?? mmmmmmm i just cant figure it out - can you ?

Who can stop the quickest? Or even better, who has most stopping distance per £ spent on their car? :p

C3P0 is the gay robot by the way.

I know.

rhys can we be friends ? all the commotion is rippin me apart - my lifes a misery.................how do you do that with the yellow writin dude.

Quote: Originally posted by CB1A on 18 May 2003

rhys can we be friends ?

Well.............okay then, suppose.

all the commotion is rippin me apart - my lifes a misery.................

I feel your pain.

how do you do that with the yellow writin dude.

Just like this

320d M Sport

i dont thikn i got toasted that bad?! considering it wasnt my best run, in fact i think it was my 2nd EVER attempt?! Ill do better next week....:devilish:

Cheers for the vids BTW

paddy - no problem mate. if you wanna see more let us know ive got loads - (p**n as well). Is anyone campin out on the sunday - if you are get over and we,ll have a beer & a barby n that. Any birds that fancy comin ? we can have a spit roast then ;)