ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet More FCS Pics *Warning Pic Heavy*

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
omg i think its only the second pic of mine ive seen lol good pics fella, i still cant get over how good that v6 rep looked

DB.

BMW 440i
I was in the gap between T77PHY and E11OOT, Must have been on track. Fail.

Lol!

Good pics though, love the Lunar Grey V6

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pic of mine mate, 8th one down
the v6 rep was class, mint work by the lad who owns it

Bux

Golf GTD
Finally found a picture with my car in, sure its only the back and the side but atleast its my car :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Some good pics there! You managed to make mine look clean so i'm happy haha

RB One Eight Two
Great pics!

It was the first time I had see an Alien Green 200 up close and in the flesh, and omg WANT! I didn't realise it was a metallic paint, in the sun it looks stunning, really nice. I think that was the only AG 200 there on sunday wasn't it?

R27
I was in the gap between T77PHY and E11OOT, Must have been on track. Fail.

Lol!

Good pics though, love the Lunar Grey V6

Being on track FTW, wish I was brave enough to see what mine could do on track.

Lunar grey did look really nice in person.

Great pics!

It was the first time I had see an Alien Green 200 up close and in the flesh, and omg WANT! I didn't realise it was a metallic paint, in the sun it looks stunning, really nice. I think that was the only AG 200 there on sunday wasn't it?

Yeah I think so, it was the only AG 200 I can remember seeing.

Second pic of mine, congratulations, you also win a Mars bar if I ever meet you again (cba to post ;))

Nice shots

I'll hold you to that ;)

I think i'll be taking lots more pics of your car when I see it if Mars Bars are on offer.

cheers for the 4th pic :)

No problem dude