ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Few jobs on Thursday gone.

Rear stub axle spacers fitted. Went with the 10mm pms ones. Excellent service by those guys

image_zpsolgi83wl.jpg

Gearbox oil change.
Adjustment of gear linkage.

Will update photos of how it sits Tomo.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Be daft, got my neighbour to order them, Carl to fit them. Obvs.

Tbh mark if I had the space at home and more time off I'd have a crack myself.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I meant to say fit, not get.

It's the perfect spacing size I'm. 20mm fronts, 10mm rears. Looks wide enough to fill the Archer but not OTT, so still looks oem+.

I'll be getting the same when I do it to mine.

Clio 182 - RB
Got any before and after pictures of the PMS rear spacers fitted? [emoji4] I need spacers in my life.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
That looks beautiful!

I need some wax trials if anyone is offering haha!
Sample this are great for trying various stuff .I spent 400 since Xmas on wax.Dont get caught in the detailing trap lol.Use pvd10 for 10% off sample this :up:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Some more pics.

After spacers fitted

image_zps7t8urnrr.jpg

image_zps7l36jbub.jpg

image_zpsslt94xlc.jpg

image_zpstdpr9qmr.jpg

image_zpsahpeppqc.jpg

Lighting isn't great but it does look stunning tbh. Was contemplating selling it. Think it was just a stage I was going through. Lol.

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Looks fantastic! What are you using on top of amigo glaze? Ive heard a lot of sealants have solvents which strip some of the fillers!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate, perfect. It's definitely the best combo.

Also, it pains me to say it, bit don't sell. You will regret it as it's a nice low mileage example. Can't be many left.

True. Creeping upto 61k now. Is great fun to drive. Need to get the tracking done at some point. And order a boss for the wheel

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Sound.
Was meant to be buying an omp Targa but the lad never got back to me. Spending money on car this year fk the house for 12 months lol. Done enough on it since I bought it.
Could of probably bought a designates track car with the money I've spent now.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Dan, did you modify your shifter before you put it in?

I bought the scenic shifter off a lad on here mate. Then had the linkage adjusted so it sits closer to me. Like a race car. Better than standard but do fancy the pms shifter to try. But for the monies a great mod. I also believe the chap doing the group buy won't be making anymore.