ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another annoying - 'Has it been mapped'?

Screenshot from RS Tuner below :
RSTuner_ECUInfo_VF1CB220F34494955.png

Fairly sure it hasn't looking at the dates...?

Another thing, Looking at the Software version '8100', Calibration Version '7803', someone mentioned about updating the ecu before putitng the map on....couldn't find much on the subject, can anyone shed any light?

Many Thanks!

James

Golf Gti edition 30
Not the clearest pic but heres one i took when i plugged a rs tuner into mine.Had already been done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 86
Cheers all, I went ahead last night and bought the unlock and map

Knew it was doubtful but was hoping Henk would get back to today, but I can't blame him for not getting back, it is a Sunday after all!

With a bit of luck he'll get it sent over tomorrow, and I can get the map on there...Can't wait!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah yeah I see the September part. But as above and you already know now. Not mapped.

Map and enjoy. Your not getting the pops and bangs map are you? Lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Good stuff. The only thing I've read is the tuner locks your ecu so if you thinking of bigger things it may be a pain. Chances are you wont? If so I think you will really like the map. Bargain too :)

Good stuff. The only thing I've read is the tuner locks your ecu so if you thinking of bigger things it may be a pain. Chances are you wont? If so I think you will really like the map. Bargain too :smile:

Yeh I did read about that, if I'm honest I can't see me planning big things tbh, so I'll take the chance haha

Would out just under £70 I think, which if it's as good as people say I'll be chuffed!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I've done it a few times and it's been a nice improvement. Doesn't set the world a light performance wise, but cold start issues are all but gone