ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yanoo gearbox kit - fitting advice?

Clio 182
Hi, I have a spare weekend away from the wife and son so I'm trying to fit the yanoo 'normal' kit that I bought from a member recently. I've managed to remove all the trim from the gear stick

2zs1g5u.jpg

I'm not really sure where to go next. I can remove the knob and gearbox skirt pretty easily but I'm less sure how to get into the grey part where the kit needs to be located. Do I need to unscrew the gear stick somehow?

Any advice welcome. I'm thick skinned so feel free to piss take if you like :)

I'd be happy to post a guide afterwards as I don't seem to be able to find one on here.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
A Guide for this kit would be good as i have the kit also which im waiting to fit.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
A guide should come with it.

The exhaust needs dropping and the shifter dropping out from underneath.

Clio 182
Thanks - that's a pain but somewhat expected :( I've had a look under there and it looks like the gearbox sits directly over the cat. The cat needs to come out along with the heat shielding.

I might tackle it tomorrow or may leave it until the exhaust needs replacing.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Nah. A cat on a 182 is easy. It should unbolt just after the rear of the subframe.