ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon headlights on a 1.2

ur megane r26
hi people i have tried a search but cant find nothing specific enough for my problem, basicalli i have a 1.2 phase 2 and i want to put xenon headlights on it same as the 1*2 what do i need, could i go to a scrap yard and take everything off of a 1*2 that is to do with the headlight and then swap it with mine and there it is done? or is it more complicated than that, and i dont realli wana do this HID conversion as apparently it makes your car illegal? or whatever

cheers fellas

you need the complete units, with ballast packs, chargers and bulbs....not many scrappys will have these still on the car...

you can get everything you need from matt black on here for £350ish

mines a 1.2 and ive done it...

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

Get a HID conversion....
Cant beat a proper conversion
Dont listen to half the div's on here wanting u to buy
it off there mates for £200 £300 margin
get yourself on ebay and look for a decent kit on there..
beware of the cheap HK ones..

i brought myself a HID cool kit 6000K is the one to go for
anything more then that looks way to blue and its a puller from
old leng...

ur megane r26
y it wud it make your mot fail????? thanks for the help, and probably going to go with fitting original 172/182 headlights not going to get a HID conversion

ST
Get a HID conversion....
Cant beat a proper conversion
Dont listen to half the div's on here wanting u to buy
it off there mates for £200 £300 margin
get yourself on ebay and look for a decent kit on there..
beware of the cheap HK ones..

i brought myself a HID cool kit 6000K is the one to go for
anything more then that looks way to blue and its a puller from
old leng...

Have you got any pics of it fitted matey?

Mercedes C Class Sport
I like F0xy have xenons on my dynamique. Need the complete headlight with power packs and stuff, but its just a straight swop and is THE best mod you can make on a non-rs...makes it look so much better. I got my xenons for a fair bit cheaper than most from ebay. Pictures dont do the justice

ur megane r26
ok so how much did you pay and what are all of the parts called which i need i am definately going to do this if i can find the parts cheap enough

Integra Type-R DC2
iirc, it is on the MOT criteria to have the washer jets. Most nice MOT testers wont fail you for it though.