ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox One S headset/headphones

So after a headset that can be used for game sound and headset sound/mic.

Any suggestions for a good set up that wont break the bank?

I know you can get an adaptor that plugs in to the controller that you can turn off chat/sound etc and some Turtle Beach headphones have an adaptor with them.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
I am using the actual Microsoft stereo headset. Quality and sound is good and as easily as good as the turtle beaches I had on the 360. Less than £40 on amazon prime too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I41H6DQ/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Does it just plug into the controller and get power from this or need plugging in elsewhere.. it says it doesn't but I don't trust it ha.

Hated on my 360 one that you had to plug into the box too. so many wires.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I second the Xbox stereo one.

I bought it for £38 from Argos and it's been fine. I had two of the normal Xbox ones and they both broke.

It just plugs into the Xbox controller. No additional power.

Also can have the game noise in there two and your TV on mute.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've always gone for Turtle Beach and never had any disappointments - never missed a beat after constant use.

Kawasaki ER6N
Does it just plug into the controller and get power from this or need plugging in elsewhere.. it says it doesn't but I don't trust it ha.

Hated on my 360 one that you had to plug into the box too. so many wires.
Yes just 1 cable to plug into the controller and then wireless to the xbox. Spliiter to adjust game/chat volume too also headset can be used as a normal pair of headphones too when watching ipad etc with very good sound quality.

Reactions: Sam

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've always gone for Turtle Beach and never had any disappointments - never missed a beat after constant use.
Do you use them at the moment mate? I've been pondering a set, but 1. The boggo Xbox headset you get with the console has done me well for the last 3 years, and 2. I have no idea which a Turtle Beach headset to go for.