ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Free Games Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's actually not supposed to be too bad. On PC.

The switch to consoles will kill it, IMO. Not that I've played it. Just play Tank Warfare or whatever it's called on BF3.

1.8 Civic EX
Defence Grid is the new free game replacing Fable III, available now. Think i'll pass on this one.

Also there is a free arcade game Spartacus: Legends which looks to be some sort of gladiator fighting game apparently linked to the Spartacus TV series in some way.

Ph 1 172
Got to say I'm loving defence grid... Simple idea executed well.... It's stopped me playing forza 4 for a while lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Defence Grid is epic - played it loads on the PC. You're missing out if you can download it from free! :)

That said (and I'm not just saying this from the PC perspective) - but it really helps if you have a mouse with this. I can imagine it would get a little frustrating with the pad.

D.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant, will be downloading shortly after this xbox live update has installed.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Think that was the first game I fully completed 1000/1000 gamerscore. Was a brilliant game.

Goliath I
If I delete Fable which I downloaded as part of the deal, can I download it again later without having to pay for it?