ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.new-car-discount.com , anyone tried

VaVa

I got my 172 from them. Had no problems in the end, but they werent too keen to keep me up to date with what was happening. I had to wait a long time for my car, but that was Renaults fault, not theirs......

Basically you pay for what you get. I got my car dirt cheap, but the customer service was pretty poor.....

The cars are pre-registered and come with delivery miles.

[Edited by lagerlout1 on 29 September 2004 at 8:52pm]

Would not give these guys the satisfaction of an order after I spoke to them. One of the salesman by the name Kieron lost out on my order for a 182 because he said that hed do it for £12500 instead of £12675, so I said that Id call him back the following morning to place the order! The following morning came around and I called him. he then said to me that the offer only stood for that day only and that because I called him the following day that they would not do the deal at £12500! Basically his words were that they had done the targets that they needed to do for the week/mth and so went back on their word. Anyway, ordered my cup specd 182 through an internet company called New Reg Cars who are based in Southport and they did the same deal but at £12470, so I was up again. Just f**ked off that NewCar Discounts treated me the way they did!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

I got my Cup from them, placed the order July 03, car delivered 28 Nov 03.

They werent to good on providing info on what was happening, but would respond to phone calls and e-mails well enough. You just have to accept that you need to chase on a regular basis.

The plus point on my deal was that the trade-in valuation they gave on my V6 Mondeo in July (which was very reasonable), they held until they delivered the Cup to me, and by then the Mondeo had covered another 12k miles and was probably worth about £1,500 less :D. Allowing for that my Cup cost me about £9,750 all in.

If I was in the market for a new car again, I would definitely consider using them.

same here they have poor service they lost my order too but it saved me 1400 which apparently i could of got off renault anyway

I never had delivery miles well only 6 miles and check the car over they dont really noticed a chip which now of course is sorted

I am now selling mine 182 not cause i hate the car cause i am with child and now ordering a new A3 not from them

VaVa

Had the same story as Mark about the trade in, they were more than fair with that. I waited from the start of August to the end of November, but that was Renaults fault not NCD.com.

I had a 1.4 astra as a stop-gap after writing off my 306 and I paid £500 for it. They gave me £700 for it, and honoured the price when they collected it three months later!!!

CTR-GT (FN2)

Quote: Originally posted by scotty1 on 30 September 2004

<SCRIPT language=javascript> Would not give these guys the satisfaction of an order after I spoke to them. One of the salesman by the name Kieron lost out on my order for a 182 because he said that hed do it for £12500 instead of £12675, so I said that Id call him back the following morning to place the order! The following morning came around and I called him. he then said to me that the offer only stood for that day only and that because I called him the following day that they would not do the deal at £12500! Basically his words were that they had done the targets that they needed to do for the week/mth and so went back on their word. Anyway, ordered my cup specd 182 through an internet company called New Reg Cars who are based in Southport and they did the same deal but at £12470, so I was up again. Just f**ked off that NewCar Discounts treated me the way they did!
I got my clio from New Reg Cars as well, pretty good service from them, great price (id say around 1.5k cheaper than from a dealer, pre-reg tho), although they did muck about with my delivery date, said it was 3rd Oct 03 I was getting it delivered, so I had the day book off from work and it bloody turned up on the 1st. Saying that though I only paid for it to be driven to me (delivery miles), but it actually turned up on the back of one of those car transporters with 0 miles on the clock :)

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Ordered my car on 17th July 2004, firstly told 6 weeks delivery, then end of Sept, now Oct 10th (YES thats a SUNDAY)???????!!!!!!?????