ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WWDC 2010

57 Clio Campus Sport
So pre-order 15th, hopefully for the same price as current 3GS...defo going black, white doesn't look nice on this one.

well i imagine if you dont there will be none left to pre order. i bet this is to save people taking days off work to queue

dk

911 GTS Cab
so if i buy a payg one for full whack, how do i get my micro sim to use my existing contract with it?

Clio 172 Mk2
i wish apple could run my life for me, it'd be the best life ever haha. eveything so precise and on time

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Well I know the sim will be micro, but what would we have to do? Upgrade and get a new sim through from o2?

Clio 172 Mk2
yeah this micro sim thing is bothering me too, wonder how that will work if you have a simplicity contract

omfg im soooooo excited hahahah :D:D:D:D:D i wonder how the pre order will be done, phone them at 6am or camp outside the shop :)