ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WRX STI caught at the ring

Clio 197
That looks so crap, they are really losing the battle against the evo with that, the evo has just developed over the years where as the scooby has just gone backwards with styling and performance.

MKIII 138
think it will be popular when they start to tweak it and bring out new variations. looks quick and sounds alright.

but then again the new focus ST may be 4wd and is already a 2.5T so what will be the difference ? the ford will be safer and tunable too and probably look much better and perhaps be cheaper aswell, in fact moving the impreza into the hothatch market is a risky one as there are some supreme examples of the breed out at the moment, the next meg may also be 4wd

how many people drive pulsar gti-r`s and they are absolute dog crap

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Shades of grey.

Looks too much like other, weaker cars. Mazda definitely springs to mind. Like Meggerman, I think it may be a grower, especially with different models coming out. But at the moment, pah.

MKIII 138
yea its not too far off the mark in looks for a hothatch, easy to solve ? perhaps.

as for the last shape scoob, that will always remain an intimidating site on uk roads, so much attitude makes me smile every time i see a decent new Sti a true anti-hero look, and cringe when i see an old classic driven by a chav.

top of the pyramid
I agree with you that it looks like a bag of s**t but it looks alot smaller, but still has the same engine so should be alot quicker? preformance over looks?

imo it looks crap, bar the wrc car .

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Subaru have built their sales around a 4WD rally saloon, this is make or break fot them i think, personally i think its a mule

JDM spec Imprezas lost the Boxer warble around 2003 when they started to put the equal length tubular manifold on. Uk spec Imprezas never had this ever the New age ones.

Most likely a JDM spec engine running in it.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
i like it. as someone says its a grower. it sounds good too.

may consider getting one after they come out.

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
Nah in 1996 Nissan did a special limited addition Corolla but decided it was crap so put a Toyota badge on it, honest.

BMW 320d SE
Never a fan of the scooby look but this is f**king hideous. looks like a 1996 ish nissan corolla.

Agreed. I saw this on the Subaru website the other day and a little bit of sick entered my mouth! :eek: It's a real backward step IMO. There's no saloon or estate version either. It's a really old fashioned body shape.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Heading downward at a fast rate.But i do think in 2 years they will be a performance bargain