ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Write Car Off Or Not?

MK2 Clio
My Girlfriend has a Peugot 206 (£1500), it has suspension damage and the passenger wing is more shaped than an origami bit of paper, she can write the car off for £1500 or keep the car cat C and be given £1300, what would you do? And how complex is this vosa check thing?

thanks

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Are you saying that they are only valuing her car at £200? If so, get the car back and break it, you are bound to get a lot more than £200 on top of the £1300.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Get rid. i never felt confident driving mine after a prang. Every rattle, every bit of unexpected understeer made me worry.

Are you saying that they are only valuing her car at £200? If so, get the car back and break it, you are bound to get a lot more than £200 on top of the £1300.

This!

I wouldn't drive it but there is money to be made from it, and for the sake of £200 aswell.