ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wots the williams 0-60?

williams and trophy
Driven by jeremy, so he knew what he was doing, It was a good experience thats for sure, I'd have one despite my constant diss.ing, anything that looks like a group B supercar is a winner in my book, I'd bet you good money, I'd rear end it though lol

Meh! Easy to drive on the limit when you know how!

since when did the vee look like a gp b supercar???

looks more like a clio with a halfrauds bodykit on to me .

and the vees at spa seemed to be strugglin tryin to catch the willy down the straights. granted they caught up quite well thru the twisty bits, dont know how much of that was down to tyres used/driver knowledge of track, but was fun watchin the puke green/piss yellow one there getting smaller in my rear view on the long straight after eau rouge. ;)

williams and trophy
lol^^^ was my first trackday there, and wanted todrive home so was taking it relatively easy ;)

think most cars there were running mega camber and semi slicks tbh tho, which would give a far better handling set up than a set of avos just thrown on and the michy pe 2s ;)

little clip here that shows it wasnt doing too badly, lol. plenty to learn for me like, but the car held its head high lol.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_TtEOb4fY2k

172 cup, Civic Jordan
As tested by Autocar magazine, 30-70mph through the gears.......

Williams - 6.9seconds.

182cup - 5.8seconds.

Also,

Civic Type R (EP3) - 6.0seconds.

MK5 Golf Gti - 6.3seconds.

Interesting reading but like someone else said, there will be discrepancies between the same car.

LOL!!!! using an Abacus??!!! 5.8 for the 182cup!!! hell the vee must be 5.0s then! ;)

Abacus? Ah...non, these are 30mph to 70mph times not 0-60mph.

5.8 must be realistic looking at the times the other 3 cars posted.

I posted this because it's another (more interesting) measure of how quick a car will accelerate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
since when did the vee look like a gp b supercar???

looks more like a clio with a halfrauds bodykit on to me .

;)

Metro 6r4? Maxi 5, all had big arches and tacky bolt on bits.

Oh and if the v6 was catching you in the corners, in a williams you weren't trying hard enough ;)

Agree'd Old man, the only place the willy's pulled on me on track was in the mega twisty bits! they were much mroe nimble! Down the straight i'd pee on your balding head!!!

lol^^^ was my first trackday there, and wanted todrive home so was taking it relatively easy ;)

think most cars there were running mega camber and semi slicks tbh tho, which would give a far better handling set up than a set of avos just thrown on and the michy pe 2s ;)

little clip here that shows it wasnt doing too badly, lol. plenty to learn for me like, but the car held its head high lol.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_TtEOb4fY2k

Excuses Excuses! Next you'll be sayin you left your reebok classic's at home, so your gear changes wern't as swift! ;)