ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worth every penny. (Merc p**n).

Trader Rating - 99%
95   1   0
  Za**** & Xr250R
What an awful car i understand it's rarety and the fact it's in mint condition but it look's like a badly modded old merc imo i wouldn't pay £5k for that lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'd have that in a heartbeat if i had the monies. Epic car

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
866236.jpg

866156.jpg

866056.jpg

Trader Rating - 99%
95   1   0
  Za**** & Xr250R
Mercs are not what they use to be.

It's 'only' 230bhp. It's a group A homologation, its just full of pure win.

True very true but i just can't get over that body kit a mate of myne had one many year's back and i thought the same then if i was to go for an old car like that it would have to be a E30 M3 :approve:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1744597.htm

Only 220 Bhp but i could live with that for £38k ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think your missing the condition of the first one i posted aswell, it's never been registered and has only done 150 miles! Minter.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yung uns will never understand. That's epic. From a time when Mercs were hewn from granite.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I think your missing the condition of the first one i posted aswell, it's never been registered and has only done 150 miles! Minter.

Ok maybe lets put it in context if I had a mansion with a garage for 20 cars and wiped my ass with £50's then I would buy it yes..

Otherwise i'd save around £95k and but the 2.3 cosworth :)

Edit: And lol at youngun's nice to feel young again felt about 53 not 23 recently! :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
That car is truely truely epic, and those who say otherwise just haven't got a clue.

Some one must have a lot of patience, keeping it for 20 years as an investment!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That car is truely truely epic, and those who say otherwise just haven't got a clue.

Some one must have a lot of patience, keeping it for 20 years as an investment!

Imagine waking up and looking at it, i would just want to drive it :( Crazy. Bit of a waste, but it's also a future classic.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Chelsea tractor
Epic. Truly epic. When I was younger I knew someone who had an Evo rep in silver, looked amazing.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Well, im not 12 and i understand what its about, but id rather have a million things over that for 100k.

Its not even 'that' collectable.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Iceberg Ph1
That is such an epic car! I went in one of these some years ago, my uncles brother is minted and owned one before he moved to Spain..

£100k.. I so wished I could win the Lotto.

How many of you though would keep it dry stored or would you actually drive it?

Me, I would be driving this.. The memories!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
Its not about buying a car,
its about owning a piece of automotive history!

even if you did buy it, you wouldnt drive it, its a collectors piece and should be seen as a sculpure more than a car!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4
Awesome in everyway!

Forgive my retardedness but if its never been registered does that mean it would get a 2010 plate if registered?