ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst Modification?

clio 1.2 2007
Oh got another one.. 'rat look'. Why would anyone think making you car rusty and looking like you've pulled it straight from a car breakers look nice!?

Oh and another.. painted drum brakes! They look awful as it is why make them stand out!?

Rant over.. Although i'll probably think of another soon lol

Only bright red drums, I've painted my own matte black so if anything they are less noticeable than before and the rust wont show through

label remover and a scraper

if that doesnt work, nail varnish remover (but watch the paint)

I just heat the corner of a film pull the whole thing off, use a spray bottle with warm water and fairy liquid and get a stanley knife blade and spray the whole window and scrape off all gunk and keep cleaning up with paper towel takes 15 mins a window unless you need to strip the seals/ door cards down :)

260% JCW
Tints may make your car look like a van, but stupid coloured wheels make you look like a c**t.

a08834b0.jpg
:evil:

Megane 275 trophy006
I think let people do what they want. Their car and their money.
Also gives me a laugh when i catch sight of ridiculous ones around.
(the type where a car has been attacked by a magpie, shiny stuff stuck everywhere or they have huge badly fitted bodykits)

I have stickers on my rear window because i find them amusing after a bad day and I've seen other people laugh at the 7 i have back there.
I've also had my interior standard, carbon wrapped and sticker bombed. I get bored so i change

If we all liked the same things the world would be a boring place.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
lol i do agree with the pops and bangs remap it would be so annoying i dont know how people can put up with the constant banging on a clio. i would feel like a t**t

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
On a Clio yes....other cars can pull it off.

And they don't have to sound like WWIII either.

agree fully other cars can pull it off usually cars that are running silly power and actually move like a missile lol. the odd bang on a clio is okay but the remap just makes it sound chavy.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I think let people do what they want. Their car and their money.
Also gives me a laugh when i catch sight of ridiculous ones around.
(the type where a car has been attacked by a magpie, shiny stuff stuck everywhere or they have huge badly fitted bodykits)

I have stickers on my rear window because i find them amusing after a bad day and I've seen other people laugh at the 7 i have back there.
I've also had my interior standard, carbon wrapped and sticker bombed. I get bored so i change

If we all liked the same things the world would be a boring place.

I agree mate! :approve:

Clio 182
it would be intresting to see what a list of best mods would be from this thread, as i dont think their is anything left lol

RB 182 FF cup pack
4" back bore exhaust on my old s2 RS turbo! would wake up most mornings to find someone had stuffed a 2 litre coke bottle up it! lol

williams 2,seat leon
Worst thing on mine is the omex set up. Flaming pain the arse. Still needs more mapping to sort it out to get the car starting and running properly. only had 3 days worth so far. Should have never done it. That goes with the whole turbo conversion tbh.

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
umm
stickerbombing
pillarpod gauges (even turbo 1s in a n/a car)
t***s that sit up ur arse
foglights in daytime
best of all twin exit exhausts with 1 that only chucks out fumes