ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Working can sometimes be fun ...

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Today my work sent me to Biggin Hill to take some photographs of our "new" aircraft for our brochures etc.

The sun was fantastic - I first got some interior shots in the hangar, these came out crap - I'm used to taking photos outside! Will have to try again another day.

We moved the aircraft out of the hangar to take advantage of the decent light. I've not used my camera in over 4 months and have not edited a photo for months and months so have still got some playing to do with the processing, but I think I'm nearly there.

I hate working with such large files as you can notice every single blemish.

Here a couple so far - if I like the others I'll try and post!

C & C welcome.

IMG_0643Watermark.jpg

G-CGHIOutsidewatermark.jpg

Excuse the massive files!

Cheers,
Simon :)

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Nice couple of shots and while I am certainly no expert, #1 has lost the rear end of the plane and a distracting forground shadow.

I like #2 a lot, excellent composition and reflection in the wing.

As I say, I'm no expert so just ignore my comments! :eek:

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I agree about number 1 - I cut it out by accident - was in a rush and had the cameras on a gorilla pod on the ground!

The shadow is me! ;)

Thanks for the comments :D

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Also - if I had all of the aircraft in, the photo wouldn't look balanced imo, I've tired it before on the same type of aircraft.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
had a play, hope you dont mind

shadow is an easy fix on the first one, just draw a box on the left handside, copy and paste it then flip it and stick it over the shadow. i then also used curves and just dropped the exposure a bit to give more detail in the plane ( was very slightly over exposed) and by doing this makes the sky appear more blue

plane.jpg

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Dude - that's great! Looks much better now.

I did use a bit of curves but not a lot - my editing eye isn't as good as it used to be!

I don't suppose you can make those 2 window blinds magically open could you? ;)