ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woohoo! Sport 172 at last.

Phase 2 172
Hi all, I've recently aquired a 2002 Clio 172. It needs a few jobs to get it on the road which I've no doubt I'll be able to find advice here on how to go about that. Nothing serious, few dents, handbrake cable, hazard light, things like that. Absolutely love the car though, sounds like a rally car with it's sports exhaust and a lot quicker than I expected it to be.

Vauxhall Frontera
Welcome to CS. If you join as a member there are loads of guides which unless youre an expert are pretty helpful! Enjoy your 172

Si

2002 Clio 172 Cup
new to this forum thingy. just lowerd my cup 35mm and added a set of TSW multispokes in white. not sure if i like it now tho.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Welcome to the forum, I thought I recognised the username....

Just spotted a post of yours on Jap Northeast ref the Clio. My username on JNE is Satria GTI (from when I had one).