ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring diagrams for a 1.2 03 plate

Breaking A 172 Replica
Looking for a wiring diagram of the fuse box area please...?

Much appreciated if someone could send me one.

Thanks

Sam

Clio 1.4 16v
Don't have a scanner soz, but haynes manual has one.

If somebody has one and a scanner, your'e sorted

Breaking A 172 Replica
Basically I have a problem with the fuses/relays. The car only starts when they are in a certain position. I am positive some wiring has been bodged by the previous owner and need to strip it down.

I really need a wiring diagram though so I can see what is what? I am looking for the whole fuse/relay area if poss.

Thanks

Sam

Da

Less
Ok, well don't think I can help really as I've looked previously and the dialogies doesn't go into enough detail.

PM BrianR he is in touch with a source for wiring diagrams. :)

most people who have the diagrams won't send them on due to there source.

Just strip it down yourself your wires/relays are probably corroded not miss wired.

Breaking A 172 Replica
I am getting a second clio tomorrow (exactly the same but an 02 plate as opposed to 03). Will that be exactly the same? I plan to strip it back but just wanted a diagram in case I forget where a certain wire goes...

Cheers anyway Daz, have PM'd BrianR but since the mod thing I haven't seen him post. Shame as he has helped me alot in the past, along with many others and IMO was a genuinely good bloke.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Excellent.

Edde - will you be on tomorrow night? I can tell this is going to end in tears and I will need all the help I will get!