ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper blades rattling!

2005 182 cliosport
take off the plastic scuttle and youll have the assembly in front of you with 2 bolts on the left and one on the right. At the back on the firewall there is a small locating pin that slots into a hole on the wiper assembly.

Yeah take the wiper nuts off then the arms, if the arms are stuck you will need something like this:

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/car-tools/laser-ball-joint-separator-cup

To slip under the wiper arm, then the bolt can press the wipers off once wound on. Hopefully they can just be wiggled or levered off.

take off the plastic scuttle and youll have the assembly in front of you with 2 bolts on the left and one on the right. At the back on the firewall there is a small locating pin that slots into a hole on the wiper assembly.
Cheers guys, I'll take a look when I next have some free time (probably next Wednesday) and I'll let you know how I get on :)

So I attempted this today, got everything off of the car, undid and tightened all the bolts under the scuttle panel AND one of the bolts snapped!
5aba526e15bde1afe609abc0f113af5b.jpg

But of course it's past 7pm on a Saturday and everywhere is closed! So I've had to put the car back together minus the wipers and go to B&Q first thing tomorrow (well 10am)! FML