ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tinting..

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Anyone In Worcester area know any good Window Tinting companies?
And what price i'll be looking at?

Im looking at Tinting My Megane Coupe.
It's Monaco Blue.
SP_A0115.jpg

SP_A0116.jpg

What style tint do you think would be better? Light? Dark? Limo etc?

Last edited:
  Clio 1.8 RSi
Dont know any around your area mate, but you'll be looking at £150-£250 for all round tints, and id say light tints if any, 35% all round, depends how bothered you are about being pulled for them. wouldnt go to dark tho, and normally looks better with the same % of tint all around imo.

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Well to stay above board i was looking at just the rears done. Maybe the fronts done afterwards if im not happy with how the front looks.

Yeh I'm liking Gaz's Clio, 35% all round it might have to be.

Clio 1.8 RSi
Here's a couple in your area mate, dont know of there work but best to ring around and see some examples of there work.

And yeah could do that, might work out abit more expensive not having it all done at once, but if your not sure it might be best to just do the rear's and see.

http://www.exclusivetints.co.uk/

or

Smart Tints

6, Debdale Avenue,
Lyppard Woodgreen,
Worcester,
Worcestershire
WR4 0RP

01905 619154

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Here's a couple in your area mate, dont know of there work but best to ring around and see some examples of there work.

And yeah could do that, might work out abit more expensive not having it all done at once, but if your not sure it might be best to just do the rear's and see.

http://www.exclusivetints.co.uk/

or

Smart Tints

6, Debdale Avenue,
Lyppard Woodgreen,
Worcester,
Worcestershire
WR4 0RP

01905 619154

He is very good i believe. Very very close to where i live.