ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wind deflectors

Clio 172
I love them but have so far held off getting them because they have become the must have modification for most scally wags around my way and I don't want to be tared with that brush anymore than I already am with my exhaust! haha.

Had them on my 106's and saxos and they made it possible to do motorway driving with the window cracked open and my hair didnt get messy! haha.

Jack

Clio Sport 182
The only reason I'd have them is to stop rainwater running off the roof and onto my arm when I have my window down!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Having them to stop the rain coming in is good. I would say the drip when standing still even worse than without them.

Great mod if you don't have AC. If you have AC they are a little pointless. In the A/C delete 182 it was the only mod my girlfriend approved of.

Clio 197 Ultra Red
I have wind deflectors on my black clio mk3 and I love the way they look/ practical advantages.
Only downside is the chav branding that comes with them lol