ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will I be 'disappointed' with a PH1 172 over a ph2 172 Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Love my Ph1. Would so have another. Great on track and a good car to drive daily, motorway driving is easy and still returns ~40mpg. Mine is a little impractical as its stripped out, but that is my fault!

Picked mine up for £750 from my step dad. But the cam belt did need changing and a good service, which it needs doing this month again. My dephaser isn't noise and I have just passed 149k miles. But the car is looked after, just need to tidy the exterior up, but mechanically it is fine.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Do you drive my old one much?

Pm me a price you have In mind ;)
Don't drive it as much as I'd like mate.. Dont really have a price in mind but a quick tot up what it owes and I don't think anyone would pay it. .
In bits I reckon I could get over 4k but I couldn't do it..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I've got a cammed ph1 for sale. Very tidy apart from the scabbiest steering wheel ever.
Got a ktec stealth and eibachs. . 110k all paperwork has been lost so I need to apply for log book. Whats it worth?

330i. E30 Touring.
I've got a cammed ph1 for sale. Very tidy apart from the scabbiest steering wheel ever.
Got a ktec stealth and eibachs. . 110k all paperwork has been lost so I need to apply for log book. Whats it worth?

When you say paperwork lost, including the service history? If no history, you'd do well for £1500 tbh.

Im sure Mike got 4k for his Ph1.

I don't know what mine would be worth.

Hi.

Yours is a tricky one tbh. Fantastic condition but the market is niche. As new. I'd go with £5-6k tbh, expect it to not sell anytime soon, but to the right buyer it's worth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.