ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will a 32" TV fit in the boot of a clio?

SG9 Forester STi
When I saw the title I expected a 'Lol' thread thinking that someone was trying to actually fit one in their car. :rasp:

Clio
Just rang my mate Trev, he has tried putting a 32" TV in the clio. He said the only place he could get it to fit was the drivers seat. So it looks like you might be alright.

172 cup
He hasn't once stated anything about box,s or If it'll go on the back seat he wants two in the boot u fuckin retards

Track 172cup
just measure it !! in the time you've spent asking on here you could have had a definite answer, i'm sure you can find out the dimensions of the tv's on the net or worst case pop out to your local comet/currys and measure one up !

just to jump on the bankwagon i once got a full 3 piece bathroom suite in a saxo (and one passenger in the back), i was impressed

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
In a Clio 200 the 32" LED I just bought went straight in the boot (whilst boxed) and just about covered all available boot floor space, no need to put the seats down or remove the parcel shelf :)