ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why?

BG 182
selling the car an people say they are interested text, ring email but then they say they will come then dont so annoying waste of time
next person that asks about the car i will interrogate them before they come look!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I hate it when they ring up and first thing they say is 'whats your lowest price'.

Had loads with my bike recently, if they had asked me the right questions about the bike, asked for high res photos and lived far away i'd be happy to arrange a price on the phone (i've done this myself as a buyer and seller).

But when they live 30 minutes away I want them to see it and make me an offer in front of me. If I was 30 minutes away and was interested i'd go and have a look before talking money.

Oh and people ringing and saying I can get one that 2 years newer for only £500 more :S Well go buy that one then lol

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
selling the car an people say they are interested text, ring email but then they say they will come then dont so annoying waste of time
next person that asks about the car i will interrogate them before they come look!

I'm looking for a 172 cup, where is yours located for sale?