ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do you love your Clio RenaultSport?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No. Mental idea I know. Anyone would think the best hot hatch ever made would have a shift light.

BMW 330cd
I love the steering, the way it feels the feedback from the road and the way it makes the car feel. I hope the next new clio sport wont have electronic steering makes a car s**t.

2 girls, 172 cup
Simplicity and retroness of it. its easy to service (excl. cam belt), repair, mod.
Mpg is unbelievable for what it can do.
No electronic aids means that you may be more likely to bin it, it's entirely your fault if you do.
IMO it has about the right amount of power

Oh....and it goes sideways. ;)

Fiesta ST200
Its very inconspicous. (Spelling?) People dont expect it to be as fast as it is.

And it makes me smile every day on the way to and from work. Just what you need from an every day car!

Mark 1 Clio V6
Because Renault had the balls to strip out the back seats and fit a 3 litre v6 where those seats once sat.
Had it out for the first time in 5 months this weekend and really do love everything about the vee.

RB FF 200 CUP
life with the 200 is one big grin
the only car ive owned since the vw gti mk 5 that i feel confident in (as in cornering)

260% JCW
I love the steering, the way it feels the feedback from the road and the way it makes the car feel. I hope the next new clio sport wont have electronic steering makes a car s**t.

Incorrect - Electronic steering doesn't make the car s**t.

BG182FF
Picked up a FF 182 yesterday, and the looks, the drive, the acceleration, its all just beautiful! A hell of an upgrade from a 106 gti :D

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Picked up a FF 182 yesterday, and the looks, the drive, the acceleration, its all just beautiful! A hell of an upgrade from a 106 gti :D

Driving a Saxo Vtr, 1998 model as a runaround and when I get back in mine everything feels immensely tight, steering precise and brakes absolutely outstanding!

mondeo titanium tdci
I love my 182 beacause my girl friend hated it when I got it and now hates it even more now I fitted the yozza and solid engine mounts and she refuses to travel in it win win situation I think