ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos had their Clio from new?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Whos had their clio from new? what year and miles is it on now

i will start

october 2005 on a 55 plate, just hit 25,000miles;)

E30 318iS x2
My ripcurl, 07 plate, 7 miles on the clock, had it 14 months, handed it over smack on 20k.

Turbo LY R27
christ where do u drive every day

No im not christ, just mike:eek::D

When i first had it i was an estate agent, since april ive been doing a guitar course in london so sometimes drive in. And its had numerous boredom blasts.

My final exams are tomorrow so the mileage will be right down, but i dont care about mileage, ill leave it as a track toy one day and get i tdi or something so not bothered about the next owners (if it gets any), its my car, f**k em lol!:rasp:

54 January 05, 46k. Although anyone looking at buying it would think it had done 146k going by the steering wheel :( f**king shed lol :)

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Clio 1.5dci I'm the first owner, had it since april 2002, now on 65K
Clio 2.016v i'm the second owner, it's also from april 2002 had it since jan08 it had 45K miles, now a jear later were on 60K

Last edited:
  Ph1
Owned the ph1 172 from new. Done coming up to 110k in it, modded at 60 thousand miles roughly.

Bought March from memory, 2001

Ph1
^^^how's the engine going??

my 172 isn't far off 100k now.

Running the best its ever ran in its life! Got the map tweeked few weeks back and pulls like a rocket. Was running lean in the map for well over 10k :eek:

If i was after another one i seriously wouldnt be put off by a high mileage example as long as it has a full service history

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Considering alot of the 1*2's have alot of miles on them on here they seem to cope well with the punishment pretty well!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Ah right I;ll have to look out for you then. Im in Aldridge. Hate the new road system in Walsall:mad:

I think you'll have a hard time spotting him tbh, as with that kind of mileage on that year car, Griff must hardly ever go anywhere!