ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White or Black?

Golf GTD
So I'm buying myself an iPhone 3GS at the weekend as my 2G is getting a bit long in the tooth now.

Question I can't decide on is White or Black? I like the rarity of the White but I've heard of it going pink like the headphones and don't fancy a pinkish phone. Anyone care to report on that?

Also going to be Jailbreaking it, am I correct in thinking I just run Blackra1n and bobs your uncle?

Cheers!

I went for black, so did the Mrs.

But she's put an eBay cover on which looks pretty good for £1.80.

She has a pink one, and it's a tight fit.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Get white unless your a boring old gay then you should look into black.

But seriously, White iPhones FTMFW!

SG9 Forester STi
Black, I couldnt decide either when I got mine 2 weeks ago but when he got them out the black looks better. If you're tight though the white one is something like 49p cheaper lol.

Golf GTD
Thanks guys, going to take another look at both of them. Swaying towards black but every man and his dog has that colour.

Anyone care to comment on Blackra1n or is that frowned upon here?

(and there was two threads, I originally posted in the wrong section >.<)

There is a massive sticky at the top about jailbreaking. Read it. ALL of it.

Then read the iPhone dev blog. Read ALL of it.

Oh and white FTW.

I love Dan's answers. To the point but explained. Tom's just make me lol at the one-worded-bluntness.

That's me being polite.

If he doesn't read, comes back and asks stupid questions that are in that thread/blog, then I'll turn into someone that makes Tom seem like the politest, most talkative person you've ever met ;)

Golf GTD
I'll read it alright, stupidly didn't see the stickies! Have jailbroken before but just a bit out of touch.

Thanks for all of your advice :D

VaVa
Whatever they had left in the shop. Which, in my case, was white. I'll be getting a case to cover it though, such is my shame at being thought of as a woman.