ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white mk2 hybrid cup

RB 182 Cup
what you think? general tidy up, big brakes and wider track :D

Alex
clambo001.jpg

clambo002.jpg

clambo003.jpg

brakes001.jpg

brakes002.jpg

brakes008.jpg

clambo1001.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
would look 10 times better with different wheels and suspension drop mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
very Bizarre...

Err, bin stickers, get nicer wheels. finish it off as per cup racer.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll have a look and see what the car is insured as. :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: White mk2 hybrid (uninsured) cup

A quick check still shows it as a 1.2 not sure how much document wise gets changed when it's declared.

I'm guessing the DVLA don't know?

53 Clio's & counting
lol always the way mate!

Remember its only a forum ;)

Though you really should have that reg'd as a 2.0 if you havent, as you are not insured

RB 182 Cup
its insured as a 2.0 conversion just not rejesterd on the log but its still legit as like everyonebody else with conversions....

ive stopped all the boy raced noncense and grown up but onece you get a name its hard to get rid :(

its insured as a 2.0 conversion just not rejesterd on the log but its still legit as like everyonebody else with conversions....

ive stopped all the boy raced noncense and grown up but onece you get a name its hard to get rid :(
LOL.png

edit:
facepalmsmiley.gif

Last edited:
  RB 182 Cup
go have a look at every other conversion on this forum and go slate them too? i put money on none of them being rejestered either...

fair enough i used to chav around but people do grow out of things

go have a look at every other conversion on this forum and go slate them too? i put money on none of them being rejestered either...

fair enough i used to chav around but people do grow out of things
you've been here long enough to know the cs posting style when it comes to things like this, starting this thread is almost trolling. How something which isnt registered on the log book is legit, is beyond me.

Stickers and wheels ruin a nice car.

I still want to know the story of the Vtec 1400's death.

RB 182 Cup
cheers for the decent comments, wheels are not to everyones taste i know so expecting that, stickers are the same unfourtnatly :)

i was a bit of chav and racing about in the old 1400 days and did post it up alot which got me a lot of abuse :(

it died when somebody pulled out on me 1 night :( wernt my fault fortunatly but those days are over

LY 182
the car was insured as 2.0 when i owned it... cant comment on now but it was then...

i never got round to completing the process changing it on the logbook.. its a very long drawn out process that i was told (by adrian flux) was not particualrly worth doing other than for resale purposes

To do list IMO:

Sort out bonnet alignment
Paint callipers silver
Cup Turini wheels
Lower or coilovers
Silver bullets
Colour code door handles
Remove stickers/get fogs
Front splitter
3/4 front plate without the GB badge

And voila!

A stylish desirable lookin' clio ;)

Last edited:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
To do list IMO:

Sort out bonnet alignment
Paint callipers silver
Cup Turini wheels
Lower or coilovers
Silver bullets
Colour code door handles
Remove stickers/get fogs
Front splitter
3/4 front plate without the GB badge

And voila!

A stylish desirable lookin' clio ;)

so like all the rest hahaha.

dont a fan of the wheels tbh. not too bad. like it

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
alright hows things?

car looks good in the flesh and sounds great, nippy engine in it as well.

Rolling road'd @ 203bhp i think

Last edited:
  535d / t5 caravelle
f**k me! whats with giving this guy so much s**t? i haven't seen any of his previous posts, so cant comment on that, but what the f**k has it got to do with anyone how he insures it? has everybody on this forum declared every single little mod to there insurance companys all there lives?

leave it as a 1.2 on the log book mate, cheaper tax, but you've said its insured as a 2.0 conversion............result!

my mi16 205 was insured with every mod declared, and still a 1.6 on the log book, nice cheap tax;)

GTD, Lupo
has everybody on this forum declared every single little mod to there insurance companys all there lives?

Yes, its the whole point of having insurance.

Car looks nice. I like white clios. As said already a wheel change and sticker removal and it will look nice. Is it slower than your old clio as i remember reading it was a Clio RS beater ;)

Paul