ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 182 wheels, yes or no?!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
im toying with the idea of getting my wheels done in white, they're the standard cupped anthracite ones atm.
what does everyone think?! any photoshops?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
i had some white alloys on mine a while ago and i think it goes well with blue. Do a photoshop with various colours, it would be black or white for me..

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
the diamond is already being painted white today to go with the stripes but i havent changed anything else as yet, definitely no turinis!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
the diamond is already being painted white today to go with the stripes but i havent changed anything else as yet, definitely no turinis!

I have to admit turinis are v popular but its because they look so damn good.

80MPG BEEZA
i wreckon white 182 wheels would look pretty sware as there's more metal so more white! go for it

Golf R32
Had a quick play on photoshop but mines black so may not be of any help and its a very rough ps

white182.gif

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
im not a sheep, nobody else has done it hence why i want to! id buy some turinis if i was a sheep ;)

and no.. i dont want blue wheels, they'd look as hideous as green ones!

LY V6 with Recaros
I considered this a while back Anni...I remember someone doing a photoshop of it though and I wasn't so sure it suited the 182 wheels. I'll see if I can find the thread later :)

do it i think it would look the nuts the photo shop on the black one looks sweet and be different simple so what if all these lot dont like it

Da

Less
I thought about it also Anni, but given my mileage I thought I would never keep them clean and they'd constantly look grey! lol! Surely it'd be the same for you with high mileage?

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
good point daz! ive done 700 miles in just 10 days of having it!
but then again, i move to uni in 2 months and il hardly use it then apart from coming home the odd weekend

Da

Less
I know that feeling Anni :eek:
but yeah once you're back in Durham it should be easier to keep clean :cool: