ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Vee??

v6
Head on to v6clio.net, all 3 are being sold by members on there.

All three are clean (not cat c/d) and seem very well priced.

1st looks a good example, mileage not stated though?
2nd needs a cambelt, which is upwards of £1k.
3rd has a good build thread on v6clio (including photos of the damage and repair), and has good power gains.

Personally I'd go for option 3, slightly higher mileage but has a good combination of mods

Panda 100hp
top one looks nice and original, thats the one i'd go for especially if it's getting the cambelt done. I can't imagine they're cheap on Vee's

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Phase 1 Vee 6's captured my heart moons ago, i hate to say it but i would have a Phase 1 over a Phase 2

Although titanium Phase 2's are really stunning, you cant take anything away from a Phase 1 230 V6

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Can't stretch to ph2 I'm afraid. Option 1 only has circa 35k and he is second owner.

Greg - since seeing ur ph1 pics made my mind up to sell m3 and go for one.

I'm thinking option 1+2 as they are best value.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Get one and take it up the qtr mile in july ;)

They wont load for me but im gonna go with option 3 (Lucky number 3 etc..)

Clio V6
Having owned both I can say hand on heart that there is nothing at all wrong with buying a phase 1 Vee. Dont get me wrong, I love my new car, but I do ask myself sometimes whether it was worth almost twice as much cash.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
thanks... tho i have already stumbled across a wee problem...

but hey its a renault!