ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please, something not right with dealer??

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Long story short, I'm looking for a LY 182,
Came across this on PH:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2764829.htm

Tried emailing them last week and got no reply. I have tried countless times to contact them using the contact number provided and its goes direct to an orange mobile answer machine.

So, I looked on their website for a location, they have a postcode and google map app, looked at it and you can clearly see a car garage. Anyway, I streetviewed and saw a place called 'Farm garages' Googled that can I came across this company:
http://www.farmgarages.co.uk/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=49

EXACTLY the same address. So I called them, and they said they had never heard of Proline performance?

Seem awfully fishy to me, plus the car has been up for sale for along time now. Just all seems abit odd.

RS200 & PH2 172
No landline number.... a stocklist that looks like library pictures and pay by paypal online to reserve..... seems a bit of a dodgy dave to me, I'd look elsewhere imo

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
They aren't registered with Companies House either, which is dodgy in its self. Dan's business is, as is Steves

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yep, just wanted a few more opinions before I confirm what I already suspected. Thank you guys.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why would you even bother making this thread???

They either don't exist or don't have the car for sale so look elsewhere.

Do you need a hand with your shoelaces?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
This was for sale on pistonheads as a private sale around november, the owner was on here lives in the manchester area, Ill try and find the guys username he might be able to give some answers maybe.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
isnt Laura selling one of these on here? Might be worth a pm (sorry to repost if someones already suggested, havent read whole thread)