ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which game first?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Bit of a silly thread but just got 4 games in the post which I ordered this week, just nipping out but which one should I play first when I get back?

Split/Second
Blur
UFC 2010
Red Dead Redemption

Clio 197 FF
Lol I'm in a similar predicament, got Red Dead, Skate 3, Alan Wake and UFC to go at. Dunno where to start first.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Well I finished Skate 3 last week and it was awesome, I like listening to music when playing games so I could have my music on and play it without missing scenes etc.

I did first 2 chapters of Alan Wake, it is a very good game but haven't been in the mood to finish it yet, the other 2 are part of my new dilemma.

I think I'm going for UFC as I'm in music mood today so can have it on at same time even though I think Red Dead will actually be the better game of the 4.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Well I finished Skate 3 last week and it was awesome, I like listening to music when playing games so I could have my music on and play it without missing scenes etc.

I did first 2 chapters of Alan Wake, it is a very good game but haven't been in the mood to finish it yet, the other 2 are part of my new dilemma.

I think I'm going for UFC as I'm in music mood today so can have it on at same time even though I think Red Dead will actually be the better game of the 4.

I used to be the same. Always had a CD on or something in the background no matter if it was a racing, FPS, strategy game, etc.

That was years ago though. Music is the last thing on my mind with games now. More often than not, I'll even disable all music within the game itself and just stick with the sound effects.

Funny, I'd never even thought about it until reading the above! :)

D.

none :(
Ufc all the way, maybe have a cliosport training camp lol

if anyone is getting ufc add me bannock_1, can have some online fights.