ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which game do I go for next

Clio 1970000000
Hi all

Having moved over to the Xbox from PC gaming last Christmas, I have now spent enough time on Skyrim. Looking around, Risen 2 has just been released and there are some good games coming out later this year but I have been looking at Dues Ex and Mass Effect.

I have always played first person shooters on the PC and as much as I love my Xbox, keyboard and mouse rule when playing a FPS so I want more of an RPG game.

Which should I go for out of Dues Ex & Mass Effect and do I need to play these games from the first version?

Thanks

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all

Having moved over to the Xbox from PC gaming last Christmas, I have now spent enough time on Skyrim. Looking around, Risen 2 has just been released and there are some good games coming out later this year but I have been looking at Dues Ex and Mass Effect.

I have always played first person shooters on the PC and as much as I love my Xbox, keyboard and mouse rule when playing a FPS so I want more of an RPG game.

Which should I go for out of Dues Ex & Mass Effect and do I need to play these games from the first version?

Thanks

Your name has been added to the hitlist. Look over your shoulder more often - the GMR will hunt you down...... ;)

D.

Bumder With A Buffer
I bought Dues Ex the other day (was only £8) but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Looked alright from gameplay footage I had seen.

1eight2
Deus Ex (check your spelling) got great reviews but seemed to tumble in price very early after release which leaves me sceptical about buying it. Has anyone else played it?

Clio 1970000000
Played Witcher (not 2) on the PC and hated it. Sooooooooo slow (story, not PC) and the combat system is too detached.

Deus Ex Human Revolution looks the biz. Do you need to play the previous versions first? If no, will you lose much of the story?

I remember playing Bioshock 2 having not played the original game and I watched a 10 minute YouTube vid that told me the whole story so the game made more sense.

Last edited:
  RX7 FD
If you want a good RPG. Diablo 3 is being released on Tuesday, that is where it is going to be at. O and go back to PC gaming :D