ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which exhaust for 182?

Vw Passat, clio 182
I had a White 182 with decatted Milltek 2 years ago. Now im back in BG 182 with standard exhaust which is blowing from center pipe:mad:. So i need a new exhaust. Which one should i get? Im not sure if i should get Milltek again as mine was bad batch before.
Has Milltek sorted out their exhaust yet?

LY R26
i was meant to get a yozza but they never had it in stock when i ordered it so i got a janspeed one from ktec instead.

alot of people rate the yozza, and if i was buying from scratch itd prob be the yozza

Silver 182
Aparently no, but i heard of issues when i was looking on various exhausts.. and issues not just with clio models, seen some crap on r32s etc

However someone recently said they got better and if you got a bad batch they still selling they would sort you out and replace the system.. Don't know how true it is. Could be a miltek rep trying to get some crowd back.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I'm on a milltek for a year now and no problem so far. People who had problems got their replacement parts no problem at all. Milltek guys are spot on as far as I know. But if I had to go with a new exhaust right now I'd probably go with the yozza which everyone praises, or with the scorpion rs192, it seems to have a better flow (straighter bends than the milltek) and a competitive price

Golf GTD Mk7
second hand btb all the way mate. I'm sure someone is selling one at the mo. Build quality is second to none. Sound nice too :approve:

b/g 182, meg tourer
i like my miltek with std cat modified and centre silencer removed. its more raspy than std miltek system but not as loud as a yozza :)

I also have a millitek, been on 6months now not a problem (as yet). I did some reasrch into this when i got mine apprently the militek has the best grade of stainless steel and the build issues are sorted. I rate it highly.

Clio 182
Someone who sells a BTB system for my 182?
I like to have one second hand.

Please give me a privat message when you sell een BTB or Yozza second hand.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
i gave scorpion ago this time, i am very happy with my RS192 system. i would recommened the system tbh. ive not heard any of the other systems though.

Stripped yozza'd cup
If you buy anything other than a yozza, you will, at some point, hear a 182 with a yozza. Whatever you have will swiftly end up in the for sale section.

Save yourself the trouble, buy a yozza to start with.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I really like the sound of the janspeed, not too loud but noisey enough when you open it up!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
dont make the mistakes of many (myself included) contemplating and buying the wrong system and being unhappy with the sound, quality, fitment etc and then asking if anybody has a "yozza for sale" because you made the wrong choice. just get a yozza from the start.

clio 182 ff
just put k-tec supersport with sports cat & no centre silencer on mine. love the sound from it & turns heads when giving it some, however some will find it a bit too loud over 80mph