ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Cup bracket do I need to fit the alt to a ph1????

Track 172cup
sorry to go a bit off topic but you had many dealings with Pure Motorsport Fred ? I was speaking to them about a few bits a month or 2 ago but hadn't heard much about them

Clio 172
You can get all the brackets from an 8V laguna 98/99 reg model.

I got all my brackets and Laguna Alt for £8 from the local scrappy, I did however buy a new cup alt from renault just for piece of mind i was -£200 all in.

That pure motorsport one is the dogs though!. I've been looking at getting their shims and wheel bolt kit some time they also do a nice rear axle bearing kit.

Lionel Richie
sorry to go a bit off topic but you had many dealings with Pure Motorsport Fred ? I was speaking to them about a few bits a month or 2 ago but hadn't heard much about them

no never heard of them, but the stuff they're doing looks good!

Nick Benton owns and runs Pure Motorsport, he's a friend of Colin and I, we do alot of work with him (including manufacturing the Clio pulley kit). We're not Pure Motorsport ourselves, no issue with being associated though; Nick's one of the most thorough and dedicated people I know! Thanks for the +ve Danny :)

or wait for a 2nd hand cup altenator to pop up , i sold my mate a full cup setup the other week for £90 maybe a bit to cheap

Clio 172
  Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ s**t, forgot about that :eek: i dont run them so that setup works best if you dont have abs/pas etc,