ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Clio?

1.4 Dynamique
Now Guys, Been after a clio for ages should of lined one up before selling my other car really anyway, Ideally was after a DCI to put me over a year or two until I finish uni and get a real 1*2.

After a few weeks of not really finding anything I came across these two

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...to_7_years_old/page/4/sort/priceasc&logcode=p

Second

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...el-type/diesel/page/1/sort/priceasc&logcode=p

Hopefully Im going to "Rep" it, well put a rear bumper on, colour code the rest, CS interior etc.
The only thing is the diesel is 200 miles away in Luton, the first is only 40 miles away.
The listing sounds pretty much perfect though coming with 12 months mot and Tax on the car. Sort of seems too good to be true as cars with similar miles are going for a bit more.
Just seeing what your opinions were and which you would go for?
Thanks

E90
If its an opinion you want, Honestly i would suggest saving your money and leaving it standard, as opposed to making it look like something it isn't. You'll have more money to spend when you get a proper 1*2 that way or use on the insurance or you'll of aged and get a proper car that isn't glued together in a cow shed in Dieppe.

1.4 Dynamique
If its an opinion you want, Honestly i would suggest saving your money and leaving it standard, as opposed to making it look like something it isn't. You'll have more money to spend when you get a proper 1*2 that way or use on the insurance or you'll of aged and get a proper car that isn't glued together in a cow shed in Dieppe.

yeh, I may just colour code as in my opinion looks abit better and save the rest for a real CS, just wasn't sure on which of the two cars to go for

E90
Diesel imho, They feel faster, even if they aint, and you can quite literally run it for a week on "a student amount" of fuel.

1.4 Dynamique
Diesel imho, They feel faster, even if they aint, and you can quite literally run it for a week on "a student amount" of fuel.

Yeh I was thinking that aswell, just thought it was a pretty too good to be true price maybe its fine ill let you know on what i decide, Cheers for advice :)

Clio 1970000000
Go for the diesel in Luton. This is a big purchase that will last you a couple of years or more. Put the effort in now to get the right car.

Simples :cool:

E90
If its too good to be true, they often are. I don't know much about the technical shizzle, and if you can't get a mechanic mate to go with etc thats the best way.

But as with all cars if it runs, stops, goes in a straight line, and is HPI clear its usually good enough. I'm sure someone who knows something can offer a more informed opinion on the two links you posted.