ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where should I put the ClioSport sticker

CTR-GT (FN2)

Ok, bearing in mind I dont actually have a Clio sport (only a 1.2 16v) where should I stick my ClioSport sticker, back window or in one of the side rear windows?

Golf GTD

Back Window, drivers side is where i would put mine.

And welcome to the 1.2 Sport club! =D Dont be ashamed! We "0wnZ" this place!

Mini Cooper S sport

Doesnt matter that you dont have a Cliosport! Stick it anywhere..

Most people seem to go for rear window, drivers side - Ive got it passenger side :).

CTR-GT (FN2)

Quote: Originally posted by lincswhite on 11 August 2004

welcome AndyD what size is the stickers? i got a big one on the back window and a little one on the passenger rear
I have the small one, didnt wanna go for a big one an put it in the back cause id only get a loada chavs in their novas tryin to race me all the time thinkin i got a sport

car? need a license 1st!

im gunna bang mine in the back window, top middle.. right in the line of sight of anyone following, so they know im part of the club, and they know not to mess, cos my clio doesnt have any badges saying engine size, so i could have a 1.8 16v lump at the front any they wouldnt know :D

Clio

Quote: Originally posted by <KLB> on 11 August 2004

Back Window, drivers side is where i would put mine.

And welcome to the 1.2 Sport club! =D Dont be ashamed! We "0wnZ" this place!
CLIO SPORT 1.2 CLUB

IM IN!!!!!!!!! LOL