ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is the pollen/cabin filter on a 1.4 8v?

Cli0
Ive looked under the scuttle panel but its just a big empty space, Ive looked under the glove box but still cant see nothing. Anyone know? Thanks

Cli0
Okay so i think ive found it under the passenger footwell. It seems someone in the past has played around with it at some point as the screws are missing. Ive undone the clips but it wont remove is as it seems the 2 pipes are connected somewhere, which i assume are these udner the bonnet? Any ideas.

uCS5zJ7.png

Vx47SqW.png

HODTCM4.png

Cli0
Does it have aircon? If not then it won't have a filter
No it does not have air con, but ive heard they also still have them even without aircon and also if it has air re-circulation they have them. My heater has recently started to not blow much air so i'm assuming its getting quite blocked.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
My 1.4 8v without aircon didn't have one and it sounds like neither does yours. More likely that the fan isn't getting its full voltage and is spinning too slowly.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
My dci without aircon does have one. My neighbours 1.2 16v without aircon does not have one.