ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where does ur Clio look best?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
This thread may become a good thread, but may not! But i'll give it a go anyway!

Just went and got some petrol, and obviously when u walked towards the kiosk, u automatically look back at ur car etc etc (well i do anyway) but i couldn't stop looking at it! I think it looks really nice in petrol station lighting, dont know why! I've noticed it looks good in petrol stations before but tonight it confirmed it!

So the question is, where have u found that ur car looks great in? location wise?

Snatch with DIY mods.
This thread may become a good thread, but may not! But i'll give it a go anyway!

Just went and got some petrol, and obviously when u walked towards the kiosk, u automatically look back at ur car etc etc (well i do anyway) but i couldn't stop looking at it! I think it looks really nice in petrol station lighting, dont know why! I've noticed it looks good in petrol stations before but tonight it confirmed it!

So the question is, where have u found that ur car looks great in? location wise?

While out dogging.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
driving past some big reflective windows on the high street, looking at the car and looking and looking then slamming on the brakes before rear ending the car infront.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
if i park accross the street from my house, the car is on a slight hill. makes the front look really low and kind aggressive.

other than that, i dont really like it lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I always fall in love with my car when i'm in the petrol station.

Standing in the que looking at it next to all the Vectra rep mobiles and the Ford focus family cars....

Petrol station for me.

You know that it would have looked so much better if you'd looked back & it had been a teggy dc2 though ;)

M2 Competition
Agree with petrol station, no idea why but they always look lush across the forecourt when you're queueing!

ST
Here...

DSC01058.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros
In the petrol stations, especially in the Racing Blue, I liked that in multi-story car-parks too. I like seeing my LY when it's driving past shop windows and see the reflection, especially if it's sunny!

Clio MK 4
forecourt for me. Or a sunset like some one said looks mint on silver. At night aswell.

However there are times i look back and it looks shite! Usually because its too high and i hate my wheels 80% of the time.