ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I go to get new seats fitted??

clio 1.2 extreme
Brought some half leathers to go into my clio thinking it would be a straight swap.
But with my original ones not having airbags I dont know how to wire them up.

IVe looked at the threads about these but just cant get my head around it.

So is there any where around the west mids you know that can wire them up with the lights coming on??
thanks

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Where abouts are you?

They will be a straight swap, but just don't plug the airbags in. If you want the airbags to work you'll have get it hooked up to a CLIP diagnostics machines, and thats if the airbag ecu will even let you.

clio 1.2 extreme
I know its a straight swap but i was under the impression that the airbag light will come on because of different resistances

but.. As there are no air bags in your current seats there is no connections to plug into for it. So your car will not know any different.

Most of the time with the air bag light and changing seats is if your car actually has seat airbags and you are putting different seats in without them, resistors are needed then to stop the lights coming on.