ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels refurbed, car detailed ready for winter

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Put the standard alloys back on after they where painted, look really good.

Exterior now complete as interior.

Looks stock but it ain't where it matters ;-)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Whats under the hood?

T28 turbo and all other associated mods plus a very ported head, inlet, mani.

Runs 18psi presently, when I tweak boost next year, 22 psi and 230bhp will be perfectly achievable :)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Shame the front seats are a tad tatty. It's feckin awesome!

You have to trust me when I say this, I only know a handful of phase 1s with immaculate seats, mine are better than most.

29 years old and not even a fag burn, sadly the black fabric thins out and can't be replaced.

If a mint set ever come up for sale, they would be £1000 for sure.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm so jealous you own this, I get angry looking at it in the pictures knowing I don't own it!
It's ALMOST perfect :)

Saying that I need a garage desperately so I couldn't own it just yet!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'm so jealous you own this, I get angry looking at it in the pictures knowing I don't own it!
It's ALMOST perfect :smile:

Saying that I need a garage desperately so I couldn't own it just yet!

You had better hurry up as the prices are going north fast.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Is that one of them £450 gearnobs?

Not quite, I paid £250 for the knob and £100 for the gaitor, neither was advertised, was very luck as I have never seen a new phase 1 knob, and leather which is rarer for sale.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Not quite, I paid £250 for the knob and £100 for the gaitor, neither was advertised, was very luck as I have never seen a new phase 1 knob, and leather which is rarer for sale.

I run the Staineless one.. I was gonna run the OE centre console and have a friends mum make me a new gear gaiter as she's a dress maker.. But the centre console doesn't fit with my bucket seats... So overall it looks like another badly executed mod..

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Looks amazing, its in better condition than most new cars haha. but forgive my ignorance, whats different between this and a normal R5 GTT?

I know there was a Turbo 2 but that was rear engined/rwd I believe. Is this a Raider or Storm or something??

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks amazing, its in better condition than most new cars haha. but forgive my ignorance, whats different between this and a normal R5 GTT?

I know there was a Turbo 2 but that was rear engined/rwd I believe. Is this a Raider or Storm or something??

You have...

Phase 1 (mine)
Phase 2
Phase 2 raider
Turbo 2

That's it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
So so cool. What's the current going rate for these, at this type of condition?

I don't have a concrete value as there have been no phase 1s for sale over the past 9 months.

I would imagine 7-10k range would be about right.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
You have...
Original Renault 5 le car
Gordini
Turbo 1
Turbo 2
Various special rally styles, race cars

Phase 1 (mine)
Phase 1.5 crossover with painted kit
Phase 2
Phase 2 raider special (not limited)

Not forgetting the cup cars, difference chassis numbers from factory, often crashed and reshelled..

That's it.

There's more but I can't remember it all..