ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel spacer for 197 Brembo 4 pots

Clio 182 FF & M135i
I have all the kit required to fit the 197 brembo 4 pot Calipers to my 182 cup, aside from wheel spacers which I think are required. I have 172 cup turinis fitted with an et38.5 offset, does anyone know if I need spacers and if so what width?

Clio 182 FF & M135i
Are spacers that wide required? I thought I had read somewhere on here it was closer to 5-6mm, but I cant refind the thread.....

Are spacers that wide required? I thought I had read somewhere on here it was closer to 5-6mm, but I cant refind the thread.....

You could well be right but if you wanted a wider stance and to fill the arches maybe you could kill two birds with one stone and fit the 16mm spacers. If you want to know the smallest spacer you can get away with then unfortunately I can't help you.

Clio 182 FF & M135i
You could well be right but if you wanted a wider stance and to fill the arches maybe you could kill two birds with one stone and fit the 16mm spacers. If you want to know the smallest spacer you can get away with then unfortunately I can't help you.

Thanks to the response Jack and the link to those spacers